EDAS FOX Standard With RAID-X-99 2018 Series-Get Ahead, Stay Ahead!$7,995
The EDAS FOX (Electronic Discovery Analysis System Forensically Optimized for eXploitations) “Standard with Raid” edition is hands down the absolute best value for the processing power in the forensic market. The EDAS FOX “Standard with RAID” was designed to bring a forensic platform with the most performance at a great value to all professional forensic investigators.
The addition of a Raid Array to the system gives you a perfect package to process and store data all on one machine. The RAID is standard as 8TB, and available in upgrades to 12TB, and 16TB . All EDAS FOX Systems are user friendly, and support all Windows based forensic platforms. Included in each system is a demo version of HTCI DART software for complete cell phone analysis capability without any additional equipment required.
The EDAS FOX “Standard with RAID” forensic system supports IDE, SATA, SAS, USB, FW and Notebook drives. If your department is considering doing digital forensics, and you need a lot of power in a tight budget, the EDAS FOX “Standard with RAID” forensic system is the product for you. Only high end, powerful, energy efficient components have been used in the production of the EDAS FOX “Standard with RAID” system. EDAS FOX is so confident of this product that we offer an industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- An industry setting standard of 3 years parts and depot labor warranty.
- A High Speed Intel i7 6800k Six Core Processor clocked at 3.4 Ghz (3.6 Ghz Turbo) Cooled by an Intel Sealed Water Cooling System to give you stable high-speed performance.
- 64 GB of High Speed High Capacity DDR4 2400 Quad Channel Memory
- An NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 with multi-monitor support to ensure a silky smooth experience whether you are processing cases, writing reports, or viewing evidence
- A ultra-fast 512GB M.2 OS Drive to give you lightning fast access to your EDAS FOX System
- 512 GB SSD for Evidence
- 512 GB SSD for Primary Evidence Cache
- A High Capacity, High Speed 4TB 7200RPM 6Gbp/s Hard Disk Data Drive to store files.
- A High Capacity, RAID5 Array (4 x 4TB)Connected to a Dedicated Raid Card.
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports, with Teaming function allowing two single connections to act as one for twice the bandwidth.
- High Speed USB 3.0, and XFast USB greatly improving the speed of the onboard USB 2.0 ports.
- High Speed 6Gbp/s eSATA Ports, giving you the fastest way to connect external devices to the system.
- An Integrated Top Mounted SATA Hard Drive Dock for easy access to Bare SATA Hard Drives.
- 3x Hot Plug SATA Tray-less Bays, giving you access to easy to use, high speed hard drive bays for extra storage.
- An Integrated Write-Blocked Multi-Card Reader to ensure forensically sound access to all types of media cards.
- An integrated Write-Blocked Forensic Bridge, With USB 3.0, SATA, IDE, SAS, and FireWire Connections. Tableau T356789iu or Logicube Write Protect Bay.
- A highly efficient 1300 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply to ensure stability, and high power capacity for all your needs.
- 2 x 24 Inch LED Monitors
- Wireless Keyboard / Mouse Combo (Wired available at no charge for DOD or other such requirements)
- Call for pricing on requested upgrades from specifications
|CPU Socket Type||LGA 2011-v3|
|CPU Type||Core i7(LGA 2011v3)|
|Number of CPU Cores||6|
|Number of CPU Threads||12|
|CPU Speed (GHz)||3.4 GHz|
|Turbo Speed (GHz)||3.6 GHz|
|CPU Cache||15 MB|
|Heatsink||Corsair Hydro Series H80i Liquid Cooled Solution|
|North Bridge||Intel X99 Chipset|
|Number of Memory Slots||8 x DIMM|
|Memory Speed||DDR4 2400|
|Memory Included||64GB (4 x 16GB)|
|Channel Supported||Quad Channel|
|PCI Express x16||7|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 1060|
|Memory Size||6GB GDDR5|
|OS Drive||512GB M.2 SSD Drive|
|Evidence||512GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD|
|Primary Evidence Cache||512GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD|
|Data Drive||4TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s Hard Disk Drive|
|RAID Drives||4x 4TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s Hard Disk Drive in RAID5|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC1150|
|Audio Channels||8 Channels|
|LAN Chipset||Intel I210-AT|
|Second LAN Chipset||Intel I218LM|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|Rear Panel Ports|
|LAN (RJ45) port(s)||2|
|USB 3.0||10 x USB 3.0|
|USB 3.1||2 x USB 3.1|
|eSATA 6Gb/s||2x eSATA|
|Optical S/PDIF Out||1|
|Audio Ports||8 Channel|
|Front I/O Ports|
|USB 2.0||2x USB 2.0|
|USB 3.0||6 x USB 3.0 (2 Top Mounted, 4 Front Mounted)|
|eSATA||1x eSATA 6Gbp/s|
|Front Audio||2x Front Audio (Headphone and Microphone)|
|Front Mounted Bays|
|Optical Disk Drive||16 x Blu-Ray Burner Drive|
|Forensic Bridge||1x Tableau T356789iu or Logicube Write Protect Bay(USB 3.0, SATA, SAS, IDE, Firewire 800, and PCIe)|
|Cooling Bay||Hard Drive Cooling Bay|
|Evidence Drive Bay||2x 2.5″ SATA Trayless|
|Data Drive Bay||1x SATA Trayless|
|Front I/O Panel||1x 2 Port USB 3.0 Panel|
|Multi-Card Reader||1x Write Blocked Multi-Card Reader|
|SATA Bay||3x SATA 3.5″ Trayless Bays|
|RAID Cage||4x SATA 3.5″ Trayless Bays|
|Internal I/O Connectors|
|Onboard USB 2.0||2 x USB 2.0 Headers|
|Onboard USB 3.0||2 x USB 3.0 Headers|
|Front Audio Header||1x Front Audio Header|
|On-Board Power Button||Yes|
|On-Board Reset Button||Yes|
|On-Board CMOS Clear||Yes|
|On-Board Diagnostic LED||Yes|
|PCI Express Revision||3.00|
|Windows 10||64-Bit Professional|
|Maximum Wattage||1300 Watts|
|80 Plus Certification||80 Plus Gold Certified|
|Modular||Fully Modular Power Supply|
|Data Analysis Reporting Tool||HTCI DART-2 week demo|
|HTCI SIM Utility||Reads and Duplicates SIM cards|
|Monitors||2 x 24 Inch LED Monitors|
|Keyboard / Mouse||Wired or Wireless Combo|
|Tool Kit||Multi-Piece Toolkit to assist in Digital Evidence Gathering|